The Sheer Protection SPF 30 is a light cream, natural sunblock with zinc oxide that offers broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB exposure.
- Provides UVA and UVB sun protection
- Ideal for daily wear
Sheer Protection SPF 30
- All skin types
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Mattyfies Skin and doesn't leave a pasty white hue
- Zinc Oxide (13.5%) is a safe, non-irritant UV absorbing ingredient that provides both UVA and UVB protection. Zinc has been proven to treat rashes, speed wound healing, and aid in tissue growth. Zinc has also been used for the treatment and prevention of acne as it is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial ingredient.
- Ethyl Macadamiate (Macadamia Oil) and Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (Kukui Nut Oil) (SOLaleurR) are high in the essential fatty acids and linolenic acids. These acids are vital for the metabolism of healthy skin. Macadamia and kukui nut oils are easily absorbed by the skin, and they soothe irritated skin and help suppress erythema.
- Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract is a natural UVA-screening compound from sea algae that protects the skin against photo-aging.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ergothioneine (L), Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Glyceryl Isostearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Lecithin, Malic Acid (L), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Lactate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
- Use daily after cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing the skin. Apply at least 30 minutes before sun exposure. This product is not waterproof. Apply by blending with the appropriate Skin Script moisturizer, or apply as a separate layer for direct sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.